Wednesday, March 31, 2010

La La La La La La Life is Wonderful!!!

So first of all I would like to apologize to everyone I haven't been keeping in touch with. Things have been going amazing. I have been here in Colorado for almost three months now and I couldn't ask for things to be going any smoother. I have a great roommate, a great job, a new (to me..'93 Honda Civic) car, and an amazing boyfriend.

Right now I am currently working as a Nanny for a family in Denver. They have three beautiful, fun, EXTREMELY well behaved kids. It has allowed me to become familiar with the area quickly. It is by far the best job I have ever had. The kids and I are always out on some crazy adventure.

I am currently living in Lakewood, CO (just 25 minutes from DT Denver). I love it out here. It is so nice to be able to walk just a few blocks to the foothills of the mountains where you can find a countless number of trails and paths that are great for hiking, running, geocaching, or biking. The weather here is so intriguing to me. Nothing like the Northwest. One day it will be 70 degrees, the next day we will have a huge snowstorm, and the next day it will be clear blue skies, dry roads, and acres of land covered in snow. It is absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous.

Niel and I have been doing great. I am so lucky to have found my best friend. We have so much fun together. We were both able to find housing just 3 miles apart from one another. Valentine's weekend we went on an adventure down to Colorado Springs. Niel surprised me with a gorgeous diamond necklace for our one year anniversary. (I know it has been one year already, (14 months to be exact) CRAZY!)

So in a nutshell life is pretty much fantastic. Moving forward has never felt more refreshing.

I will work a lot harder at keeping everyone in the loop. (Yay for Blogs!!!) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diamond Necklace

Diamond Necklace
Niel spoiled me for our one year anniversary.